What We Do
We are a startup committed to bringing autonomy where it is needed the most. Our products have helped some of the world’s largest CPG companies transform their sales and supply chains into increasingly autonomous, self-learning systems — unlocking efficiencies and resulting in better, more affordable consumer experiences.
But autonomous selling is just the beginning. we know that Autonomy can help organizations tackle much more, from delivering critical goods and services more affordably, sustainably, and equitably to the world, to reducing green premiums on renewable energy to compete more effectively with fossil fuels.
How You'll Help
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will build the next generation of machine learning infrastructure. We have 3 main areas of focus: Core Intelligence-ML Modeling, Telemetry-Impact & Algorithmic Health, and AI interfaces. You will be involved in building out the functionality for all 3 areas and be spending your time building new services on AWS, iterating on existing services, and supporting backend engineers.
- Leading Infrastructure efforts by being in a very tight loop with the business, engineering and machine learning and collaborate on relevant decisions and strategy.
- Growing the infrastructure team, to meet the demands of hyper customer and technology growth.
- Designing and implementing security controls for our systems.
- Automating everything.
- Building/improving/adopting monitoring/alerting infrastructure.
- Empathy for our backend engineers and end users. Understanding their needs, translating them into infrastructure requirements and building solutions.
- Using Infrastructure as Code principles to ensure sanity.
- Ability to diagnose complex issues and propose solutions.
- Understanding of Cloud-native infrastructure design.
- Ability to read & write Terraform.
- Deep experience with Bash and Python.
- Deep experience with Docker and container orchestration tools like Elastic Beanstalk, ECS or EKS.
- Experience operating and monitoring production systems in a cloud environment.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Deployment pipelines.
- Knowledgeable in industry best practices with regard to information security.
- Knowledgeable in Linux administration.
- Experience with managed database services like RDS & Elasticsearch.
- Experience creating internal tools for developers.
- Experience in building and securing infrastructure.
- Understanding how to use standard AWS primitives like VPC, Route53, ELB, IAM.
- Machine Learning, AI
- Start ups, growth of teams/business
- In person collaboration
- Scalable/Low-latency systems
- Infosec / Opsec
- User Experience