What we do
We are looking for collaborative senior scaling developers who love solving interesting puzzles and are excited to help us build out a scalable platform that our customers love. Our small, remote-first team is fun-loving, passionate and highly effective. We offer a lot of opportunity to grow and refine your skills while having a significant impact. Other members of our team have backgrounds in a wide variety of industries, from AdTech to Gaming, and we believe that embracing our unique perspectives and expertise is key to our success as a collaborative team.
We value diversity, and as a distributed company are committed to giving you the flexibility and freedom to work from anywhere in the world, on a schedule that fits your family and your life.
What you'll do
- Be a model and mentor for writing well-architected, well-tested and easy to understand services in Go that help our customers easily send timely & relevant messages at scale
- Apply your unique perspective to help us define and build the next generation of features and infrastructure needed to help our customers and our company to flourish
- Work with our tech support teams to diagnose operational issues and help our customers to achieve their goals with our product
- Take an active role in a friendly supportive team that encourages you and the entire company to grow as individuals, professionals and teams
- Mentor your coworkers through code review, pair programming, team collaboration, and training to help improve our collective knowledge and best practices together
What we're looking for
- A collaborative mindset backed by excellent communication skills and a desire to help us make great decisions in an empathetic and respectful way
- Experience working with customers and applying a deep understanding of their needs to produce timely solutions to their real-world problems
- A solid understanding of problems of scalability and experience building out performant distributed applications on cloud infrastructure.
- Comfort working in UNIX environments and applying modern collaborative development practices.
- Preferably experienced in Go
- Experience in working with RDB systems, preferably MySQL
- Ability to deliver high quality solutions quickly and in a collaborative environment
- Experience working within a distributed company is preferred
Our mission is to power automated communication that people like to receive. Today over 4,000+ internet businesses use our platform to manage, send, and track performance of email, SMS, and push notifications. Unlike typical marketing platforms, our product helps businesses increase relevance by using behavioral data: what people do or don’t do when logged in to a web or mobile app.